Welcome to my blog! .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :. April 2014!! .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :.The Egg Hunt is on! .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :. Gooood Morning! .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :. Thank you for 200,000 views :o !!.: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :. Reactions have been added at the bottom of each post, make sure to say if it was helpful, interesting, cool or weird xD .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :. .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :. Pet Eagles! .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :. Updated the Codes page! Find the link on the right of this blog .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ :. Don't forget to vote on the polls! .: ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ .: yeaaah :. ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Halo

In Jam Mart furniture there is a Halo!


Hurray! I wanted to be an angel for Halloween!


12 comments:

  1. Sorry to bother but who won the last where in the jamaa world?


    -crystalrose1568

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Last Where in the Jamaa World's winner was an Anonymous user :)

      Delete
  2. It is not there any more. I need one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need a halo but i just started so i don't have much to trade please hallowen has pasted and i would like a white one my aj is cometstar5262

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one but it cost me tail armour!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh Igot ones it cost me my white halo

      Delete
  5. Where do you get halos they are not in Jamma Furniture

    ReplyDelete
  6. i have a white halo for trade my user lildil if you wish to offer send me a gram a jam with what you will trade :) happy to help

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you do a giveaway I want a headdress my sis has one and she looks AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete

Before you post please read these rules to make Nyan Cat happy ~[::]:3

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place ~[::]:ε (Nyan does not like spam)
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things. Your comment will be deleted.

Thanks for reading and making Nyan Cat Happy! ~[::]:3

Large Rainbow Pointer