Thursday, January 17, 2013

Garnet Birthstone & Birthstone Display + A PRIZE GIVAWAY!

In Epic Wonders, like Jamaa Journal said so, is Garnet Birthstone & Birthstone Display :3




If your birthday is in January, and you want a FREE Garnet Birthstone as a present on Animal Jam, and I will send you one FREE birthstone through Jam-a-Grams!! Fill out this quick form in the comments for your present! Remember, you must have your birthday in JANUARY.

Animal Jam Username:
Birthday (dont have to say year):

Also, I might not get your present in the mail right away, so thanks for being patient!

8 comments:

  1. Sydney24
    My birthday is on the 27th and of course in January.
    :D happy birthday XD.. thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mattie5253

    June 10th!! THANK UZ!! =3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystalrose1568
    I am a non-member but I would love to have my birthstone
    March 16- Aquamarine My fav color!
    Thankz Gringersnap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My niece is Jan 21st...
    Her sweet 16....

    ReplyDelete
  5. april 27th pinkiefangs

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey happy birthday to you
    my birthday is January the 3rd
    if you could send me one I would be grateful
    User name: Djamelia
    thanks if possible
    Keep on jamming

    ReplyDelete
  7. January 12th and my user name is Pastelshine
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer