Saturday, April 28, 2012

:.Glitches Galore.:

Animal Jam is really glitchy. On my brother's computer, wolves from the Wolves only party are walking around Bahari Bay. 


Also, he sees me TWICE in Deep Blue, when I'm in Bahari Bay! 


Plus, if you go into the wolves only party, and get a moon, then go underwater, the moon will follow you! 



In the Wolves Only party, my brother appears - only as a dolphin!-

Now I'm in the Play Wild Party, and deep blue xD!

Then people started turning white!

Then I was seeing double!




If I see any more glitches, I will post them.
-Miss PrettyDolphin 

2 comments:

  1. I love animal jam it rocks my socks off!!! I think every one shoud play. I have loved A.J. ever sens i stared im on like every day. A.J. is the best game i have ever played espesily when by 3 BFFEAE (best friend for ever and ever) are on. I LOVE ANIMAL JAM!!!!!!!

    xoxo mitchxjr345 =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! I love Animal Jam too!

      Delete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer