Tuesday, June 5, 2012

How To: Claw

Do you see claw machines in places, want to use them, but don't know how? Then this is the guide for you. 

First, find a claw.

Click the game icon on the Claw Machine. 

This will pop up. Hit yes.

Now, click the circled keys to move the claw.

Hit drop on the left of the keys to drop the claw. The claw will go down into the plushie heap.

If you don't win, this will show.

Hit yes if you want to play again. Hit no to leave the claw ;).

If you don't loose, the claw will make a "squeak" sound and a present will emerge from the plushie heap.

Enjoy your plushie prize :D 


There are also rare plushies, wearing clothing or different designs.
-Major MajorMajor




6 comments:

  1. HOW do you get rare clAW?? I AM TRYNG so hard- cant find it and in rare claw you never get pha\ntom plushies D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do get phantom plushies but it takes a while. I have a phantom plushie! :D

      Delete
  2. Hi Gingersnap!! Love your blog!!!
    Mango256

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have lots of plushies the all have accessories,but here is the thing I NEVER WON ANY OF THEM! I T-R-A-D-E!!! I can just trade some of my unwanted rares and don't have to lift a paw on the joystick ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. please buddy me my username is mori5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome blog Gingersnap!BTW allThe pictures are caution signs.DX

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer