Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Birthday Party

The wait is over! Here are the details to my party: FRIDAY 23






If you want more details: here they are: 

*We will play a game in which I'll hide a plushie in my den and you have to find it! Winner recieves the plushie and will be posted on my blog

*I will also host a raffle :D  Everyone who comes will be entered into the raffle , and I'll draw the winner out of a bowl. If you don't believe I'm being fair, (like I'm just posting random names or something like that, I'll make a post on me drawing the names . 

* There are plenty of treats and desserts, also some snack and dinner foods :)

*By the food there are drinks such as smoothies/juice and hot cocoa!





Hope you can come!




1 comment:

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer