Thursday, December 27, 2012

I'm Sorry

I'm sorry i haven't been posting. I've been having so many stressful problems in Real Life, and especially with  friends. I was sick over christmas, with the flu. I'm so sorry, and I'm trying my best to get back into posting everyday early when I wake up. I live in Pacific Standard time, so I don't post as early as some of you wake up.  I've been trying to post my best, but i'm feeling so sad and unhappy, I dont feel like doing what i used to.

I'll try harder to post!


3 comments:

  1. Cool! Thank u for the blurb!
    Sydney24
    blurb- a little bit of info

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry hope u feel better if u ever need anything we r here for u
    - mo and ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. What happend cuz I can tell u REALLY need 2 talk,my life is horrible 2,dont worry:)

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer