Monday, December 3, 2012

New Items

I'm sorry I havent posted for a while, I've had some trouble with real-life personal issues and havent had time for posting...

But I'm (hopefully) back for good.

First Off, when you log in this pops up:

 Pick any gift, they are all the same prize ;)


Todays prize was a snowflake rug!

Also, AJHQ sent a gift to everyone


It is ADORABLE!
And very big...

Plus the Member gift!

It is...

It was the same member gift for december as last year -.- ...

Now i have two....

Now for items!
In Jam Mart Furniture...


Christmas tree and Christmas lights!

In Jam Mart Clothing...

A Wreath Necklace and a Snowman Hat!

And yeah..

I havent caught up with my other AJ blogs, so I will update them either today or tomorrow ;) 

Thank you for staying with me and being pateint!
I really need a new siggy, lol







No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer