Wednesday, June 19, 2013

ADVENTURES ARE HERE!

HI JAMMERS! MY CAPSLOCK IS ON OOPS XD

Anyway I want to show you...








 The ADVENTURE!!!!


Here is the entrance!
There are two adventures now. Return of the Phantoms

and Training Grounds

Here is what it looks like inside. On the top it shows you what to do. You can type, do an action, and show an emoticon too. In the left bottom corner it shows your level and health.

There is treasure!

You can get good moneh!

Phantoms come at you and you lead them to a flytrap plant.

 
This is what it says when you loose all 3 hearts.

And you "respawn" using these.



The story goes the phantoms polluted the waters and plants

Here is the bunny burrow! SO cute!




You also have to rescue 4 bunnies.

And at the end you win an Adventure Beta prize.

Great job AJHQ! I love it!





2 comments:

  1. This is cool. I liked it WHEN IT GAVE OUT BETA PRIZES. D: I like those, and now I only have a carrot patch. :( BUT THE ADVENTURES ARE STILL AWESOME! :D -Creature SpritChamp

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer