Monday, June 10, 2013

Is your Birthday in JUNE?! {CLOSED}








CLOSED

So if your birthday is in June, comment below this form, to get a FREE birthstone. No password is needed,  no other information. Just your username and your birthday (year not needed)

Here is the form for MEMBERS:

Username:
Birthday:

Non Members: 
Sadly the birthstone is for members only. Non members can't put the birthstone in their dens. Not only that we can't send non members gifts. It's really sad D: . If you are a non member but you want it, please say a time & day that is good for you (weekends work best for me). It might not be good for me, so I will reply if I can't attend. (AJ time is displayed on the right of this blog --> ) 

Here is the form for NON MEMBERS:

Username:
Birthday:
Time/Day:

I will reply to you "sent" when I send your birthstone. 
Ok! Comment below if your birthday is this month JUNE.




18 comments:

  1. My birthday is in june! My user name is homieloversrule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinatown6
    June 15
    June 17 at 12:00/noon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately that time will not work for me. Is 5:00 AJ Time ok? Sorry :(

      -Gringersnap

      Delete
    2. :june 19
      user KJis321

      Delete
    3. June 29 puppylovercute member

      Delete
  3. birthday: june 6
    username: wastewolf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Username: ekjma2000
    Birthday: June 24

    ReplyDelete
  5. My user is Scarleaf. My b-day is june the 9th

    ReplyDelete
  6. Birthday: June 10th
    username: libsta

    ReplyDelete
  7. TheMythicalBlackWolfJune 16, 2013 at 3:24 AM

    user: TheMythicalBlackWolf
    birthday: June 29
    I am a member thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. darn it my b-day is next moth its ok i know im getting gifts already and idk why!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. birthday :june 2
    user:lgra1

    ReplyDelete
  10. B-day: jun 17, 2002 5:57 a.m.
    Username: KatlaLeFeu

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer