Tuesday, January 31, 2012

*Game Picks*

Hello. I was going through all the games in Animal Jam and decided to chose one from the pile to write about. The Game Pick is. . .  OVERFLOW.


I personally love the game Overflow. One of my Favorites! Before a few days ago, my record for how much money I got from it was 300 Gems. But that all changed when I got. . . 1000!

As you can see, this is a great money-making game. But then a few days later I broke the record to even more money earned.


Yes you saw that correctly! I earned over 2000 Gems! Wow. But you DO know that its not over yet. On that same day. . .



I did 100 levels. Whew! Hard work pays off, because I got a badge. . .




. . . but a glitch happened. Don't worry! I got my badge! Let me show you it. Closer.



I am pretty proud. With the money, I'm going to buy that Water Park House I want.

I suggest you do the level HARD, because that gives you the most cash Observe:


In case your wondering, I earned 45 Gems from that round.


Thanks for reading!

-Twinkle CuteEyes



1 comment:

  1. This rules BTW is there any way 2 subscribe or like or anything?

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer