Saturday, January 28, 2012

Our Big Happy Family

Hi there! All of us in the Jamma Family would like to introduce ourselves. Here we are!

Mrs CoolWolf's the name. I'm the oldest in the family. Unlike my sisters, I love to hunt myself, and join clans. My favorit colors have to be Pink, Black, and Grey.  



Hi! I'm Miss SunnyBelly, the only REAL tom-boy in the family. I'm the second oldest, but I STILL have to take care of my younger sisters. I love the colors green and white.

Hey there! My name is Miss SillySeal, the second-youngest sister in the family. I enjoy the color white, and swimming with my third oldest sis!

Oh are we on? OH! Hi. Miss PrettyDolphin at your service. As you heard my *favorite* sister (SillySeal)say, I'm the third oldest sister. I hang out in the ocean and even talk to a clown fish every day! My favorite colors? Oh! That would be Pink and Purple.
                                     


Hay hay HAY! My name is Miss MagicHorse, partner. I'm the third youngest in the family. My most favorite colors in the world are yellow and brown. You will find me chewing on hay, or running around Animl Jam.

ROAR! Were ya' scared? I'm Miss HappyTiger, the middle-oldest.
My favorite colors have to be Pink and Orange. I wirte in my Journal every single day.
Hi! I'm Twinkle CuteEyes, the youngest of the WHOLE family!! In case your wondering, it's kinda cool being the youngest. Pink, Yellow, and white are my favorite colors.
Hi there!!! My name is Sparkle ShyPenguin. I love hang out in my home-town, Mt. Shiveer, where my ma and me used to do everything together. Mabye sometime I will show you around my "home" ;). My favorite color is dark pink, because my ma's eyes were that color.


Whee! Meh name is Little PeachyTurtle. I love to swim around in the deep blue, where I was born. I love the color PINK and GREEN!


I am Mister StongOctopus, the first boy in the Jamma Family. I am so honored! Everyone says they love my beady eyes and the colors on my body. I love living in the ocean, where my mama cared for me :]

Helloooo! I am Major MajorMajor. I was adopted on the last day before monkeys were extinct. I love blue so much! My dream is to one day fly...

Hi! I'm the newest member of the Jamma Family! I love to stretch, run, and eat! My favorite party is the Cruise Ship Party, and I love the colors orange and green.


Helloooo. My name is Infinity KookyRhino. People see me as the "technical" girl, who does all of the coumputer stuff. I love the color red!

Hey there! I'm Mister BraveBuddy, the second boy in the family. I am the second oldest of the family. People say I have "ninja skills" and I am flexible. I like the color black and joining clans.

Hello. I'm Awesome SpeedyShark, the, uh, third boy in the family. I like swimming and doing underwater races with my friend. I like the color red a lot.

PETS

NobleFox

SuperSpider

MegaMonkey

FlutterBat


JellyBunny


GoodRobot

DaintyCat

OrangeChip

RiverWings

DaintyHamster

FlutterHorse

WindHorse

ZippyDeer

BlueSnake

UltraSky

HyperFroggy

GoodTurtle

FlyingFlyer 

FireFox

WindOwl

 FlyingSky 

MetalOwl



DaintySky
JellyFish
UltraNinja 

MY PET'S PETS 
(lol)

JellyBunny's Pet
Peaboo

GoodTurtle's Pet
Pepper

WindOwl's Pet
LoveBug

FlyingSky's Pet 
Scribble


It was so nice to meet you! We will all be posting news and other things. Hope you have a wonderful day!
-The Jamma Family

Please note, the Animal and Pet names, clothing ect. are not to be copied. Please take notice. You will see updated clothing if you look on my player card. 

38 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGG THE OLDEST FAMILY IN OR ON ANIMAL JAM!!!! AHA!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO BUDDY THEM!!!!!!!!!!! IM A HUGE FAN OF ANIMAL JAM AND I HAVE BEEN ON ANIMAL AT LEAST A YEAR AND THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the comment! I am a big fan of Animal Jam too!

      Delete
    2. OMG!! i love your blog! i even bookmarked it!

      please teach me how to make my blog awesome like yours!

      Delete
    3. im not realy replying to this i just dident bother to scroll all the way down so im in reply let me in im snow leopard my pet is called zippy snake and firecat my pets dont have any pets DX but i still love my pets :D im Olyandtabbs add me

      Delete
    4. MY PETS NAME WAS ALREADY RIVERWINGS DOES THAT COUNT?

      Delete
  2. .................. wow. JAMAA FAMILY PLEASE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART ADOPT ME! my name is leaping berry rabbit and my username is maddi705 and meet me on the elbe the world please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks so much! I'll send you an invite! I would love to adopt you!

      Delete
  3. who is the mum/mom and who is the dad????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Question! The family has no mom or dad, just sisters and a brother. They "adopt" other animals into their "family". :)

      Thanks for the comment
      -Gringersnap

      Delete
    2. hi. nice to meet you!! My user is labp and please add me. by the waay im a member. im new. please =D add me. i have a question, you've got a racoon right?? why don't he/she is adopted or has a name?? what type of membership are you?? if im the one year. and suppose im differrent from others so call me Adeline (thats my name, sorry if i break the rules :D)

      Delete
    3. oh ringersnap, please oh pleeease adopt me. im like your bigest fan. i'm going to be a member october the 1st, my user name is littlemina, please can you adopt me!

      Delete
  4. You should adopt a boy wolf named Mister CoolWolf. Hope you like the suggestion! (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOUR FAMILY IS BIIIGGG.I SAW A GLITCH ON YOUR BLOG!!!!! A FEW DAYS AGO IT SHOWED A DOLPHIN IN YOUR FAMILY BUT TODAY THERE WAS NO DOLPHIN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is one BIIIIIIIIIG family!!!!

    I wish I had that kind of family.

    from kayla9990-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do all of those animals belong to the same username? I don't know why, but that seems weird to me if they are. Gringersnap, on your "Got a question? Ask Gringersnap!" page, do I ask too much questions? Or am I free to ask as much as I want? Please reply! -113457 P.S: I love it how anyone can post comments and we don't have to log in to anything! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one has such a varied famiy. People usually have like two wolves and three foxes you know. Its just you the authors animals and pets. No offence i love ure blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH please , from the bottom of my heart.. Adopt me please :) My name is Flora Magicsailor (Miriu132) I would loovee to be in this big familyy! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  10. YOUR FAMILY ROX!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pleeeease adopt me!! XD I am Arctic Wol and I would LOVE to be in this family!!


    ~pugzy™ AKA pugz781

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I LUV UR BLOG! JUST STARTED READING IT AND LUV IT! hey can you adopt me into ur family my animal name is Princess Chillyivy the user is nattypie03

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is the awesomest blog ever!!! Can I Plz Be in the family it looks like a really really really nice family! P.S. Im An Arctic Wolf, Snow Leopard, And Lion. (When Kangaroos are in the USA I will Have One.) :) - ReginaH

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think they are all the same animal: you because most of the girls are wearing a pink bow if not sorry and also if not awesome!!!!!!! its a really big family anyway I LOVE your blog its Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok now It looks like you really adopted people. nice family ;)

      Delete
  15. I have soo much fun on animal jam and soon I will hopefully make an animal jam blog! I can't wait! add me!:Sky12349 I guess I need to learn a little bit more stuff around jamaa before I get started I have been playing for about a year now hey when you created a blog how many years have you been playing animal jam? and now whats the total?

    ReplyDelete
  16. plz plz plz adopt me into you family I LOVE you family! Here is some background info about me:
    1) My username is bubble000pogo
    2) I LOVE YOUR BLOG
    3) I LOVE AJ
    4) I've been playing AJ for about 2 and a half years- maybe 3
    5)I ALSO LOVE LOVE LOVE MY LITTLE PONY ESPECIALLY RAINBOW DASH!!!!! (also Apple Jack) (also everypony in the mane 6) LOL

    So... will u adopt me? Pweez Pweez Pweez! :3 >^..^<

    with a chewwy on top???

    -bubble000pogo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lolziez me too!! Heres a hug just because!<(^-^)> smiley faces!!

      - rebelromeo

      Delete
  17. uh.... I just noticed u have 2 second oldest in the family. are they the same age with same b-day? or did u mess up? just wondering.

    -Sky12349

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE THIS BLOG!!!

    Mango256

    YOU ROCK, GINGERSNAP!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow i wish i was "adopted into your family i'm rebelromeo by the way. P.S. I L-O-V-E this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have but one thing to say. . . . . . . . .
    (\_/)
    =(o.o)=
    o( I I ) BUNNIEZ.
    Sorry if this might've come out weirdly. LOLZ RANDOMNESS.
    -jhana, the faithful phantom

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey I just noticed..... your fox's name is firefox!!!! LOL!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE THIS BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. plz adopt me into ur family i am constantly moving from place to place when somebody logs off just so u now here is a Nyan Cat just for u (not really i just REALLY REALLY want to be adopted by u and im a member)
    ~[::]:3

    ReplyDelete
  24. There is so much in this article that I would never have thought of on my own. Your content gives readers things to think about in an interesting way. JustPets CBD Dog Treats

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer