Sunday, January 29, 2012

:.Glitches Galore.:

Howday Partner! There has been a lot of talk about the newly-discovered "Dolphin Glitch", so me and my sis decided to try it. It worked a little. Here are the result of our "test".



Here you can see my sis, SillySeal, is in her "underwater pose", but she is in Coral Canyons! Silly seal! You can also see she has Underwater-Only clothes.




Miss SillySeal is swimming in Coral Canyons


Here's a really funny picture:



This is me, only I'm invisible! You can see that it's ME (look down in the left-hand corner). That's my profile picture. And you can even see my name in the "name bubble".




I'm Invisible!




There you have it! Check back soon to see what other glitches I've encountered.

-Miss MagicHorse

5 comments:

  1. haha those glitches are good!!! no awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! I think these glitchs are pretty funny ;)

      Delete
  2. HOW DO YOU MAKE A BLOG OF YOUR OWN? PLEASE FRIEND ME ON ANIAML JAM. USERNAME KIYASOLEIL1 (NOT IN CAPS) YOUR GLITCHES ARE USEFULL KEEP POSTING MORE GLITHCES PLEASE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that glitch today! it happened to my friend.she changed her animal and then....POOF!She was invisible!! whats up with this glitch?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i found a glitch today i call it the copy cat glitch i dont know how to do it yet but when i find out ill tell you

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer