Saturday, August 4, 2012

5000 Views? That Deserves a Party!

In celebration for 5000 views, i'm hosting a party-and everyone's invited! 


Why: 5000 views!
When: August 7, 2012
Time: 8:00 pm Animal Jam Time
Where: My den
Server: Flint 
Host: Gringersnap, Miss CleverViolet

~
Non-Members, if you win a plushie prize in the Scavenger Hunt or Raffle, please put an item you don't care about on trade and tell me what it is. I'll trade you ;)


Party clothes of course! Wear your best party outfit ;)
Members-Bring your best pet! We will have a pet show, there will be prizes!


We will have two games, Scavenger Hunt, and Pet Show. Here are the details on the games. (Please read)

Scavenger Hunt: I will hide a plushie in my den, and the first person to find it, WINS THE PLUSHIE! There will be 4 rounds, 1st and 2nd round a regular plushie, and 3rd and 4th round, a rare plushie!

Pet Show: For members, bring your best pet and show them off! Pets can win prizes from the categories below.
(I will add more catagories if more people come.)
  • Cutest Pet
  • Coolest Pet
  • Looks Most Like a Pirate
  • Looks Most Like a Princess
  • Coolest Trick
  • Cutest Trick
  • Silliest Trick
  • Looks Most like Halloween
  • Looks Most like Jamaliday 
  • Looks Most like 4th/1st Of July
  • Looks Most like a Rockstar
  • Looks Most like a Camper
  • Most colorful
  • Looks Most Like a Phantom (Scary one!)
Raffle 
If you come, your instantly entered into a raffle! I will write everyone's username on a slip of paper and put it into a hat. I will then draw them randomly and the four I pull out wins a toy! 
*I will make sure it is fair, I promise*

Cake!
I have cake to serve! YUM!

Speech
I will give a speech in the middle of the party ;)
There will be prizes for the games!
  • The scavendure hunt winners will win plushies (that they found ;) )
  • Pet Show winners will win a plushie and a toy!
  • Raffle winners will win a toy!


There are snacks, drinks & treats on the top levels of my house

Drinks
  • Cocoa 
  • Smoothie
Snacks
  • Fruit
  • Oats 
  • Fresh Carrots
Sweets & Treats
  • Gingerbread House
  • Chocolates
  • Candy
  • Ice Cream
  • CAKE!



I hope to see you there! :D !

~Gringersnap
-The Jamma Family




No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer