Sunday, August 26, 2012

The Music In The Carnival's Background

You hear lots of gibberish in the Summer Carnival's background music, but there are a few sentences that we can "understand". But this is a short song, so not that many are understandable.


Here is what I hear. Look for these, and tell me what you hear!

  • "Come on doooowwwnnn"
  • "ORANGE JUICE GETCHA ORANGE JUICE" 
  • "Ain't gonna pay ya, pay ya"
  • ((lots of children laughing, talking.))
  • "Gotta watch what you get" (then gibberish after)
  • This is at the very end of the song: "oh wait-orange juuice" XD
  • "Free Faaaall"
  • "Better watch whatcha do"
  • "Can't do it in one sitting" 

And that's what I hear. Don't believe me? Go listen for yourself!
If you don't want to go to the carnival, then here is a video ;)


Have you heard another voice saying a random sentence? Tell me in the comments! Heard one on my list? Tell me! :D 

-Miss MagicHorse

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer