Friday, September 1, 2017

AJ Birthday Party

The birthday party has it's classic items for sale.


First, check out the colors and backgrounds. I love the detail and colors in this party.




Now for the items! The furniture store has old items including the balloons and statues.






The music shop has the old classic "Birthday Bash". Also, as a side note, I've seen people think the cake on the cover is an actual item. The color of the trade list slot and the background color of the song cover look the same, so when it's put on the trade list, it doesn't look like a song.


you can just barely see the glow behind the cake...

The clothing shop is selling charm necklaces of the alphas!



Join me in another post showing you where all the cakes are!

1 comment:

  1. I always turn into a fox, and play, so I look like my fox is eating the cake.. and many people join in, we pretend to find stuff in the cake too! XD

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer