Saturday, September 2, 2017

AJBDAY7 Cake Guide

Scattered throughout 7 lands are 7 cakes to celebrate the 7th birthday party of AJ. I'll show you guys where all of them are! I'm a little suprised there isn't a Sarepia Forest cake.. Instead there is a Kimbara Outback cake? I mean the forest has been around longer than the outback.


If you enter the code AJBDAY7, you get 777 gems. With these you can buy about one of each of the cakes. An interesting idea for the birthday cake on AJ's part. I'm not at all used to this, and I'm not really digging the idea of having SEVEN cakes in my inventory to celebrate one more year.. But oh well!


 Jamaa Township's cake is next to the bamboo forest, leading into Sarepia.


 Appondale's cake is to the far left most of the land, near the pathway.


Mt Shiveer's cake is at the very top of the mountain.


Temple of Zios' cake is next to Falling Phantoms.


The Coral Canyons' cake is by the telescopes.


Crystal Sand's cake is by the pet wash station.


Kimbara Outback's cake is on the rocks near the waterfall

1 comment:

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer