Tuesday, February 7, 2012

:.Glitches Galore.:

Hi threre! So I tried the Temple of Zoids Giltch and it worked! I'll show you:
My first time I got up :D
On a building : )
Hiding in the tree by the swamp 
Did you know there's an Elephant here?! :o

I'm sitting on the ledge :D

You want to know where the flying squirrel goes xD?
Here is My buddy, Explorer, he did the glitch and is sitting on rocks :D
This is the same person, and they are really running. This happened after I did the glitch O.O.

 


Well, thats the glitch for now :D. See you soon!

-Miss CoolWolf

2 comments:

  1. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ tell me how to do it! I try looking on youtube vids and it never works for me!! ugh PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ help me with all the glitches u know they r really cool! look me up try to buddy me or if I am on send me a jam-a-gram u know whatever works for u!
    -Sky12349

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer