Wednesday, February 22, 2012

How To: Chemistry Potion

We are in Brady Barr's Lab. Here's how to make a potion from the Chemistry Set.


Click on that remote control.



This will pop up. 


Now your going to want to click on one of those tubes in the red circle (you can click two different colors to make a cool colored potion-try to see how many combinations you can make :D).

Now the colors you selected will be in the red circle.


Click that fire in the red circle. This will make the color lighter

If you click the jar with your choice of color, it will be tranferd into a jar of your choice in the red circle. (If you want to change the jar, click on the jar BEFORE you click on your color.)


There you go! It will now hover by you!


To make a secret Potion:

(click there three times) 3 red, 3 blue, 3 green, 3 fire, any jar ;) It will look like this:


The color in the tube changes color :D 


Have fun making potions!

11 comments:

  1. You spelled "andy" wrong. I think you meant "any". Your spell-checking fan, 113457.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for telling me how to make the rainbow potion, I have been looking for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you watched the python adventure in brady lab you get free stuff on aj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya! is there any other free stuff?

      Delete
  4. WHEN I MAKE THE RAINBOW POTION I ALWAYS TAKE CENTRE ONE JAR.OTHERS DON'T WORK FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can i ask you something? Well if i can, how do you make websites like this? I want to know so i can make one, but not copy you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks gingersnap you rock up rock and roll! please buddy me I am doo439, if I don't accept buddy ring36, my other account. Extras: buddy aparrifan565 or abc123lookatme9, my friends account

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoah thats a really cool potion! please buddy me im rrosiesparkle XD also i hv some random den items im trading some den items betas!

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer