Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Strange Puppy?

I noticed this puppy in the forest:



Notice what the puppy is wearing. This "hat" was one of the rare items that you could win when the pets first came out. When we had to pick symbols to choose our pets.

But the thing is, you can't win it anymore, and it isn't one of those hats your pet can wear from the pet accessories shop. How I know. . .


This is OrangeChip, my dog. She's wearing it, and it was from the rare item winnings. Never will I take it off ;)

It's strange, because animals will think we can get it, when we can't. Mabye this puppy is from the past visiting the future. . .


Just wanted to show you my descovery! You can go ahead and check the puppy from the past at the forest. I figured out that the puppys change. Sorry :( . But mabye it will show up again. . .

-Miss MagicHorse

2 comments:

  1. ummm... all u have to do to get that little head thing is go to the pets only party, the top part has question marks on it and inside the cabnets has special secret items. and for the puppy one of them is that. hope this helped at all!
    -Sky12349

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do know that this was posted when that wasn't out, I had no idea it was coming. But thank you :)

      -Gringersnap

      Delete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer