Monday, February 27, 2012

New Party!

There is a NEW party called the "Leap Year Party" for 2012's leap year.
First got here!!
Make a wish. . .
That is one BIG frog.
Sitting around a campfire
They even have a POND for frogs
This is the furniture store
Hurray! New snacks!
After I grab a drink I si down to relax. . .
The Clothes Shop
By the way, Animal Jam puts the word "rare"in  front of every item name. . . :l
They even have a CLAW!!
And you could win MINI LION PLUSHIES!! Including. . .
RARE ONES!!!
Sitting at the top of the tree house.
They even have. . . a slide!!
Whee!



Wow that was a fun party! Hope you go to this party and like it!!

-Miss SunnyBelly


3 comments:

  1. I like NEED to go to that party but im pretty mad that I have to wait 3 YEARS. UGH I hope i stay on aj long enough :D did u seriously make a wish or was that just there? well anyways cant wait! those are all rare its awesome!
    -Sky12349

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have that white lion plush with the black glasses black bow tie and mustache I'm Princessgemlover and i would like to trade for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im just asking if you still have the lion plush is that disobeying rule 4?

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer