Saturday, February 1, 2014

Heart Earmuffs & Pet Paradise

Bonjour Jammers! Another Friendship Item is in Stock in the Hot Cocoa Hut!

The DE is already posting about the Festival!
AJHQ put out new letters! * click to enlarge













And two new things to say to buddies!

HOLIDAY CORNER
I can't get over how simply pretty these petals are!!!

PET PARADISE
I ADDED A NEW PAGE ON THIS SEGMENT :)
Click the pic to learn how to care for your dog!


 
  • Holiday Crafts coming!!
  • Updated the Secrets Tab (all caught up)
  • Adding the Schedule for the Segments
  • Pet Paradise Page! Look for it on the RIGHT ---->
  • Deep Blue Journey Book Page added
  • Music :) *Do you like this music? It's "Still Alive" slowed down 800%!!! Feel free to skip to parts of the song, it really kicks in at like 7 min in!!!


7 comments:

  1. I've heard the original song, but the slowed down version sounds really cool! I really like the blog music. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait.. who is the song by? I wouldn't know, because I can't hear it (no speakers).
    I might know what the song is, though...
    -jhana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's from a video game :3

      Gringersnap

      Delete
    2. Then I probably don't know the song.
      -jhana

      Delete
    3. There are two songs called "Still Alive" in video games (I'm pretty sure). The first is in Portal, the second is by Lisa Miskovsky. I dunno where her song is featured.
      -113457

      Delete
  3. OH--WAIT-- It's the Portal one.
    -113457. /).-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, I was on your blog, and then I saw your fish in their little fish tank at the bottom of the screen. They looked sad and lonely. Then I moved my mouse over them and clicked, and they started spazzing out for food. X3
    -113457

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer