Saturday, July 21, 2012

Monkeys Might Come Back?

AJHQ has announced that in just two months, Jammers (including me) have donated over 50,000,000 gems. That's a lot! 


They also said that if Jammers, like you and me, donate 100,000,000 gems, AJHQ will bring back monkeys! This is a fantastic opportunity for Jammers who did not get the Monkey before they removed them. If you want monkeys, I suggest you earn and donate gems! 


Were halfway there! 



I got this picture from the Daily Explorer 


-Miss SillySeal

2 comments:

  1. AM I MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NYAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer