Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sandals And Possible Prizes?

Sandals have been added to the Clothing Prizes in the Carnival.


Plus, notice these prizes on the shelves (This is where you go to get the prizes). #1, the hat, is over by the far right, and was the first of these prizes to go in the shop. #2 , the sandals, are to the far left. This was the second prize to go in the shop. See the question marks above the other items? Possibly, those items will be avalible! 


Shhh, I got to go, I've become a ....
-Miss MagicHorse

1 comment:

  1. what r those ticket thinges? how do u get them? I REALLY WANTT RACCON AIL I HAS BEEN TRYING TO TRADE FOEVER BUT EVERYONE SAYS NO WAY HOSA!

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer