Monday, July 15, 2013

100,000 Pageviews

I looked at my view counter and what did I see?


100,000 pageviews.

All I can say is WOW!! Thank you guys SOOOOOOO Much for following, all your views, comments, votes & kindness! WOW!






A Puntastic way to say thank you for you guys!

I have little gifts for you guys!
Gift one: A PARTY! *Details soon :)*
Gift two: Graphics!





 









Gift three: 4 NEW polls! They are hidden around this blog... see if you can find 'em
Gift four: NEW THEME! The background has changed and so has the banner! 
Gift five: A Quick Speech by Gringersnap

I am so thankful for all of you
YOU are what keeps this blog alive
I am so thankful for your kindness
That has brought me here where I am
I'm excited for the future of this blog, and I'm remembering the awesome past of it too
Thank you guys so much
It means everything to me!


Again THANK YOU!!! :D JAM ON!





3 comments:

  1. ERMAGERSH, I LOVE THE PUNS AND THE GRAPHICS! I can't wait for that party! -113457

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! I'm new around here and I love it already! great blog Gringersnap!

    -bubble000pogo (on AJ)

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer