Thursday, July 11, 2013

Sand Palace

Whatss upp Jammerss! Sorry about this SUPER late post... I wasn't able to post in the mornin' o.e

Anywho here is the item today
The glorious Sand Palace! It is sold in Kani Kove's Sunkin Treasures... under the sea


 It looks soooo good in your underwater den, nice and big! And meh Jellies love it ^.^ !

Thus the Music poll has ended.
I love the Crystal sands music too.. nice and summer-y

I recieved this ad in Jam-A-Gram! Looks good!

New callender also!

Plus I noticed this in the Adventure Base Camp...

Hmmm possible place for another adventure?!?!?


1 comment:

  1. I just went to adventure base camp and I cant go down there. there is no stairs. why is that so?

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer