Thursday, July 11, 2013

Is Your Birthday in JULY?!?! Click here!! {CLOSED}

CLOSED

So if your birthday is in July, comment below this form to get a FREE birthstone. No password is needed,  no other information. Just your username and your birthday (year not needed)

Here is the form for MEMBERS:

Username:
Birthday:

Non Members: 
Sadly the birthstone is for members only. Non members can't put the birthstone in their dens. Not only that we can't send non members gifts. It's really sad D: . If you are a non member but you want it, please say a time & day that is good for you (weekends work best for me). It might not be good for me, so I will reply if I can't attend. (AJ time is displayed on the right of this blog --> ) 

Here is the form for NON MEMBERS:

Username:
Birthday:
Time/Day:

I will reply to you "sent" when I send your birthstone. 
Ok! Comment below if your birthday is this month JULY





28 comments:

  1. user nahsik
    birthday july 20

    ReplyDelete
  2. supershuriken
    July 28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Username:greenevalley
    Birthday: July 9th

    ReplyDelete
  4. snowwypaw
    birthday:july 14 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My username is chocolate4050 and my birthday is July 23! Thanks so much ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  6. zekromishepicx
    july 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. bubble000pogo
    july 16

    P.S. i used to collect gemstones when i was a member but now I cant so I really want 1! (i only have january and february)

    P.P.S. you CAN send nonmembers gifts- they just can't open them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is bubble000pogo here again and a good time for me would be NOW or really anytime... i'm on Animal Jam A LOT.

      bubble000pogo

      Delete
  8. wolf41816 july 19

    ReplyDelete
  9. Username: 113457 Birthday: July First.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ARGBLARG I WANTS MAH BIRTH STOOOOOOOOOOONE! JULY IS ALMOST OVERRRRRRRRR! (Sorry for the harsh words. o3o) -113457

      Delete
    2. YAYYYYYYY THANKS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

      Delete
  10. Mira2014 Birthday: July 13 Year:2003

    ReplyDelete
  11. user: stormy78 Birthday: sixth of july!

    ReplyDelete
  12. user: yenocb
    Birthday: July 9th

    ReplyDelete
  13. user:iamcool2671
    birthday:july 26 2004

    ReplyDelete
  14. user- hawaiianmonkseal
    birthday- july 4th
    time/day- saturday or weekends 2:00-2:30 Salt Lake City time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. AdvancedYoshi july 29th

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer