Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Is Your Birthday in May?! CLICK HERE! {CLOSED}

 Is your birthday in MAY??!! See below to find details of how to get a FREE birthstone!





CLOSED
So if your birthday is in May, comment below this form, to get a FREE birthstone. No password is needed,  no other information. Just your username and your birthday (year not needed)

Here is the form for MEMBERS:

Username:
Birthday:

Non Members: 
Sadly the birthstone is for members only. Non members can't put the birthstone in their dens. Not only that we can't send non members gifts. It's really sad D: . If you are a non member but you want it, please say a time & day that is good for you (weekends work best for me). It might not be good for me, so I will reply if I can't attend. (AJ time is displayed on the right of this blog --> ) 

Here is the form for NON MEMBERS:

Username:
Birthday:
Time/Day:

I will reply to you "sent" when I send your birthstone. 
Ok! Comment below if your birthday is this month MAY!



34 comments:

  1. my username is thunderswift, and my birthday is may 28 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG my username is jaeann13 and MY birthday is May 28th

      Delete
    2. my username is andy123p and my birthday is may 16

      Delete
    3. username:andy123p
      birthday:may 16th

      Delete
  2. Lilyf123456 is my user, I am member.. May 16th is my birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am ladybugtart and my birthday is on May 28

    ReplyDelete
  4. Username: Victory45
    Birthday: May 9th ( today :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Username: Sealygirlygirl2012
    Birthday: May 3rd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im angie33008 and my birthday is today

    ReplyDelete
  7. MY NAME IS Darksonic14 and my birtday is may 12

    ReplyDelete
  8. my username is sam09054 and my birthday is may, 31!

    ReplyDelete
  9. my user name is littlemina my birthday is may 20

    ReplyDelete
  10. My user is roxierox11 my birthday is on may 31st :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. my username is Koalacutie09 and my birthday is may 12th

    -koalacutie09 (animal jam)
    -PurplePenguinz (chatroll)

    ReplyDelete
  12. User: Erupsion1

    Birthday: May 8th

    ReplyDelete
  13. My user is soda10147 and my birth day is on may the second

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ik its been my bday but could i possibly get one? OMG i sound so mean!!! here is the form :{D
    Username: randomsafari123
    Birthday:16th of may
    p.s i am getting membership this month or next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. My username is hannahandmemy, and I haven't gotten to earning the gems to buying my birthstone yet! I already had my birthday, it was the 13th of May. Thanks for your help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wait, does closed mean not anymore? If not, my birthday is May 19, and I am jordanboo25.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi my birthday is may the 20th
    my user: Djamelia
    if you could send me the may birthstone I would be so greatful thanks for all your help!!!!

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer