Sunday, May 26, 2013

How To: Write/Send/Recieve Jam-a-Grams

Here is a how to for sending, writing and receiving Jam-a-Grams.


Click that icon in the top left corner to see or write all your jam-a-grams.


To create a Jam-a-Gram, click this button once you click the mail icon. Or it reply to someone click this button


Now that you are ready to create a Jam-a-Gram, click the plus button to select what you want to say.
Sadly only members can type messages, and non members can select what to say. 

Next if you want to, you can give a gift to members only. Non-members cannot receive them D:


Then choose a cool stamp by pressing this button


To receive a Jam-a-Gram, simply click this button in the top left corner.



Now you can read the message. Sometimes buddies send gifts! Click this button to open the gift, and then choose if you want to keep or discard it.

If you ever want to delete any Jam-a-Grams click the recycle bin



(Thank you to this post of the Daily Explorer for the pictures ;) )


3 comments:

  1. Haha, when I was new for many months, I had no idea how to send a Jam a Gram. I was scammed a lot then, but of course I didn't know how to send gifts. XD So all of the people who could've scammed me just got an empty Jam a Gram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on animal jam fur about a month or more like a year! And I don't even have any rare I am so mad at myself

    ReplyDelete
  3. we all know this already. Do something like a secret! Like phantom cotton candy you did! We actually learned something! D:

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer