Monday, May 13, 2013

Phantom War? [EDIT!!!]

There are A TON of rumors spreading from blog to blog about the mysterious "phantom war". Now there isn't an answer wether the rumors are true or not...

...But there are some hints about it...

First is something snowyclaw was talking about.

(Photo credit: snowyclaw)


YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT. It happened to me.. and I know how to get it o.O\


So apparently snowy saw this on animal jam. Weird huh? I've seen this alegid "tooltip" thing on tail armor. Could Jammers be fighting the phantoms with armor, such as this? Maybe Spirit Armor too? I think it's strange that AJ would have us "fight" with this. Plus, look at the "Ranged Attack" Does that mean it is a good attack thing? What does the "Fierce" part mean? That it looks scary on you? XD

Apparently in 2012 Greely came to Jamaa only for a short time to discuss that somethings wrong.  He said he had some urgent news about phantoms...
In a post about Greely in Animal Jam's Daily Explorer in the last part (I underlined it in RED) it explains some surprizing news.

Photo Credit: The Daily Explorer

Wait.. the phantoms are on the move. This means they might be coming to Jamaa...

EDIT: Not only all of those signs, but AJ has sent this strange message to Jammers
Photo Credit: Doomypanda & snowyclaw
WAT! The best place to HIDE FROM Phantoms?! This is a really big sign, but it could be AJHQ messing with us...

My good friend slugehammer saw a good hiding place for your animal in case it's needed ;D

The bolted door!


I really doubt they will be coming, but with the hints.. they may come o.o

(Thank you to my friend for bringing this to my attention)


10 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO COOL!! My theory about the new land could be correct (as I said in another comment). The new land may be a game were phantoms attack and Jammers have a health bar. Could Crazy Spaghetti be right that Animal Jam isn't really a kids' game? I hope this leads to something GOOD in Animal Jam. I've always wondered about that bolted door, I never got tat "Hiding from phantoms" message, and yes, it DOES scare me. I hope this is worth posting. -113457

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet!
    I sure do hope the tail glitch doesn't mean that only members survive this "phantom war". Also, I don't want to go to war, especially with phantoms. They really aren't that bad, and a battle will make all of us get even MORE on their bad side. ~jhana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, based off of the new Return of the Phantoms game at the Base, yes, only members survive.
      Fickle members (no offense, members!).
      ~jhana

      Delete
  3. what about in temple of zios? If you sleep near the statue visions of phantoms come. And there is a message that says: "BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU SLEEP IN TEMPLE OF ZIOS". Im really exited for this! I have tail armor :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. gringersnap,
    how DO you get the tail armor glitch?
    ~KatlaLeFeu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have a post on how to do it ;)

      http://theanimaljamexpert.blogspot.com/2013/05/glitches-galore-tooltip-glitch-how-to.html

      -Gringersnap

      Delete
  5. I'm pretty sure that there are "places to hide from phantoms" all over jamma: the caves and cracks in the ice in mt. shiveer, in the bamboo forest in jamaa township (near the entrance to sarepia forsest), in the cave to the left of appondale, inside epic wonders in coral canyons, the door that you mentioned and inside the library theres a trapdoor (the library is in the lost temple of zios), down the trench in deep blue, just to name a few ;)
    ~KatlaLeFeu

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT'S REAL!!!!!!!
    THEY'RE COMING!!!!!!!
    CHECK OUT THE JAMAA JOURNAL!!!!!!!
    ADVENTURES!!!!!
    THE ALPHAS NEED US!!!!!!!
    BOUNCING IN MY SEAT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!
    ~KatlaLeFeu

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm... The bolted door actually became an entrance to the adventure base camp... but if the phantoms ever DO attack jamma, a good place to hide would be whatevers behind that basement door in the chamber of knowledge....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think what AJHQ means is that the phantoms are coming so we can play Adventures... :D

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer