Monday, May 6, 2013

Non member Clothing Ideas ~ Wolf

Hey Jammers! 

Today I'm going to show you guys some Non Member clothing ideas. I know it's hard with the little amount of clothing AJHQ provides for Non Members, but here are some ideas. Please feel free to copy them and change them up a little ;3



"Princess Flight"

"The Rocker"

"Ready to Learn!"

"Luck o' the Irish"

"Fancyyyyy"

"Late For Work"

"The Clan Look"

Thank you SO MUCH to Slugehammer for helping me with ideas and being a model :0) . Also I wanted to say that Doomy Panda inspired me to do this! Thanks Doomy ;)



4 comments:

  1. look a my guy, he is a warrior kind of clan look. I used your ideas. (Sparknight124) thx gringersnap

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think thats perfect for nm (non members) even though im a member


    -katsumawhitefang

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to prepare.... my membership is coming to an end... Oh yeah, thank you Gingersnap!!



    ~ShaShaSha

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures aren't loading in for me! :( [btw u rock Gingersnap!!!!!!]

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer