Thursday, May 30, 2013

Diamond Shop!

Well AJ has a new building, and people have mixed feelings about it. First I will show yee the pictures then tell you the pretty and ugly parts of this new shop.

Well members got this message this morning:

I was like "LOL WUT"


But I read the news, here is the big news:
A shop, much like Epic Wonders, was built next to club geoz. It sells past rares... and member gifts...and animals that you could spend your own savings of REAL MONEY on.
Here it is:


Here is where you can exchange diamonds for gems.


 Here are animals and pets!
oooooooooh. What will these be?


 And finally, the den and clothing shop.

Now before I give you the pros and the cons... I must show you what other jammers are saying about this new change.

(Sorry it's messy, and sorry everyones comments are in CAPS. They were REALLY mad or REALLY happy.)

So.

I personally think this new thing is good... and bad....
GOOD: Now people can get past rares and awesome items!
BAD: Now some rares are not rare anymore
GOOD: We can get members-only animals like the lion, arctic wolf, and snow leopard!
BAD: The people who spent REAL MONEY to get these animals find out you only need FAKE, FAKE money to buy these. (Kind of a rip-off...sorry AJHQ...)
GOOD: OMG This is an awesome building that is decorated and modern!!
BAD: It's really a small, crowded place. You can't see an inch of ground when it's busy and its a really tight fit.
GOOD: I needed more gems, now I can get some with diamonds!
BAD: You only get so many diamonds A WEEK. Sure, you do get a few diamonds and there is one spot on the prize wheel, but come on! Some of those are 10 diamonds and you can't get those items yet unless you wait like 2 weeks. Or win the wheel
GOOD: Hurray! Member items from past member gifts.
BAD: Hurray... kind-of. ALL of these items are for membes-only. No non-member stuffs.

So those are the pros and cons. All in all, I think it's a great idea.. not so great items. Thanks for reading and hearing me out xD I'm not mad or anything but I'm giving general information on what Jammers are saying XD. Well... ta-da!








22 comments:

  1. lol i said EVERYONE NEXT IS SPIIIIKKKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of the NEGATIVE comments. Effort wasted, rares are now worthless,money is also wasted ($13, now we can get it for FREE??), and NOW they're promoting membership even MORE, like the non-members are just as unimportant as dust! D:< -113457 (a non-member.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry. EVERYBODY was a non-member before. I did sure really have a pain-in-the-tail time begging membership from my parents.

      Delete
  3. Its a good idea, but only getting diamonds evry WEEK is terriball i think we should get diamonds evry day at a cernten time.
    (excuse my spelling ita this stupid keyboard i have sorry)
    I also think they should give non-members diamonds to cuz ts not diar on them they have almost nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a geat idea but do you really want to wait a whole week to get more diamonds!?
    And non-members should get diamonds to beacuase its not fair on them, they hardly get anything on animal jam ita all member stuff.
    I know this beacuase i used to be a non-member to we all did.
    So i think the time to get diamonds should be shorter and, non-members get diamonds to. Thanks for reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree i think diamonds and the diamonds shop is cool. But yes the non-members should also get diamonds. Also i think there should be a game to get diamonds.

      Delete
    2. well i think they made they diamond exchange so nms (if they got diamonds on the wheel) could get some free gems. if only you could exchange gems for diamonds that would me awesome!

      Delete
  5. Guys...:
    1.I said 'Oh boy, I have a rare color now' but i was being sarcastic.
    2.The animals are just animals with no membership.
    3. The rares aren't rare any more! Don't you see it!
    -sigh- I don't get why or how animal jam did this and at this point, I don't even care.
    I Just wrote a 3 page essay on arctic wolves, so i am going to get some hot cocoa and watch Duck Dynasty.
    Facepalm /)-(\ ,
    crouchingwolf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so there is something weird happening in sierra madre. I went to the diamond shop and a fox was saying "BE WHITE TO GET FREE DIAMONDS," and yes it is in caps. Is it true that you can get free diamonds if everyone in the diamond shop is white and dancing? And the day this is happening is June 2, 2013. Please answer Gringersnap. FuzzyCottonFox P.S.I am sorry if this sounds like a book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's just a rumor. It's not true. I've seen people dance, sleep, and be all white, too.

      Delete
    2. ppl have been doing this and some ppl said they did get diamonds so maybe it works sometimes?

      Delete
    3. its a rumor everyone who says they get diamonds lie

      Delete
  7. HOw did u get 4 diamonds?! I only got one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. non members should get the diamonds too cause its not fair at all!its ayyan111 i call myself desertstar!

    ReplyDelete
  9. When u buy a arctic wolf from diamond shop, can u make more than one

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad the diamond shop opened :D so ppl stop caring about they're rares

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope they dont add Headdresses and the other rares!
    i would be so annoyed-more than right now.
    - Jammer289086

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad of this update. Cuz now, the "rare" people cant brag about some of their stuff anymore! I hope AJHQ brings back ALL the rares! So then EVERYONE can get everything they have ever wanted :D! Also the people who call themselves RARE ANNOY ME SO BAD!!!!!!!! So, I want all the rares to come back and also, scamming and hacking would stop!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I NEED 8 MORE DIAMONDS FOR AN EAGLE i kinda like the shop only they should make everything 1 diamond or 2 say i if u agree

    ReplyDelete
  14. i am Kallika buddy me!

    ReplyDelete
  15. NO the snow cloud and the kangaroo plushie are nonmember. btw buddy me i'm Lambb997 (becoming a member shoon :D)

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer