Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Non Member Clothing Ideas ~ Seal

Hi there Jammers!

First I wanted to say that I'm going to give you several clothing ideas for Non Members, because it might be kinda hard to find a look for your animal. Second I wanted to say that Non Members are awesome ;D

You can totally copy these ideas, and change them up if you like ;D


"FlutterBunny"

"Smooth Jazz"

"Pop Star"

"Wintery Look"

"Happy Birthday!"

Thank you to slugehammer for modeling and creating some cool looks! Also thank you to Doomypanda for giving me inspiration!



3 comments:

  1. That is hard most stuff look kinda weird on seals

    ReplyDelete
  2. does anyone know how to get nm swords

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get nm swords in adventures now

      -Sky12349

      Delete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer