Tuesday, May 14, 2013

.:Glitches Galore:. - THE TOOLTIP GLITCH (AND THE RANGED ATTACK, FIERCE THING) HOW TO DO IT!!!

Ok so my friend slugehammer figured out HOW to get this on your screen.


First go into your clothing invatory by clicking this:



Next you click on this
Select the option "Tail"
Once you are on that screen, quickly click the exit button.


 Now go back into your clothing and QUICKLY without touching ANY other clothing item, put your mouse on the tail armor, DON'T click on it.

There you have it.
You can do this with ANY color tail armor.



6 comments:

  1. You have to do all that? All I did was open up my clothing tab thing and not touch any of the items. Then you would just hover over the tail armour and it would show the ranged attack fierce tooltip thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!! Although, I don't HAVE tail armor, and I don't think anyone will ever give any to me. . . I hope this glitch works on other items. Maybe my theory was right- the new land the koalas are exploring is a game in itself with a health bar and everything! I hope so. I can;t WAIT for the new land! -113457

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think you can get them at the diamond shop now, but members only. ask one of your best member friends to get you one (dont forget to return the favor!!!) and then trade them for it. thats what i would do. I also sent you a friend request!
      ~KatlaLeFeu

      Delete
  3. I've tried this tooltip glitch (well, rather my sister tried it on my user)and it DIDN'T WORK D: Will it work with every tail armour? Please respond!
    ~jhana

    ReplyDelete
  4. is that like going to be a new item...? its just strange. I have seen tail armor on ppls trade and it said something else but why would it sat Tooltip Ranged Attack +20 Fierce +20 if it was a new item the shop I would think it would be in is maybe the Coming Soon shop at adventures? I don't really know...

    -Sky12349

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer