Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Gift #3, Epic Jamaaliday Tree, Snowman Mask and Birthstone!

Merry 3rd day of Jamaaliday Jammers! Here is the third present!


 AWWWWWWWWWWW I LOVE DIS!

Three new items:
the beautiful Epic Jamaaliday Tree!

The Snowman Mask, which is pretty funny to wear :o)

And le Turquoise Birthstone, which is so pretty *o*

The Daily Explorer has a new vid up!


Click to see!

SNAP CRAFTS
Gee, I haven't done a Snap Craft in a while, sorry folks! Here is a printable, next time I'll have a pipe cleaner craft!

Animal Jam Giraffe Coloring Page

.:GLITCHES GALORE:.
I went in an epic den and their were sea animals everywhere and I was invisible!



No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer