Sunday, December 29, 2013

Snowboard

Click here to enter my New Years Resolutions Contest

Hi Jammers! Today an interesting item is being sold for the 1st time! The Snowboard!!!

 That item will look awesome in a den! I can't Wait to see all the new Snow items!

The DE posted:
 I remember liking the New Year's Party last year, I can't wait for this year :3

AJHQ posted this Hey Jammers! thing:
 Look out for the New Year's Party

 New vids in Tierney's Aquarium, and Sarepia Theatres!
 TREE TRACKING
The Tree has no more CANDY :s


.:GLITCHES GALORE:.

I had this weird lag in my Barn Den that allowed me to do this XD


oh, and yes, that is the Strawberry the Horse School Set, I am working on a NEW POST! It will be done TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer