Monday, December 30, 2013

RIM - , 100+ FOLLOWERS! & AJ Secrets!

Hai Jammers! I still have a whole week off :D

Ze Rare Butterfly Wings is avalible in Jam Mart Clothing for 450 gems! It is located on the last page. Hoopla!

Pretty colors! I love this one :-)

THEY LOOK SO CUTE ON DEER:

Make your own fairy deer with these wings: TODAY ONLY!

I looked at my followers today... and I saw 101 FOLLOWERS!
First, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! You guys are so awesome! I can't tell you how kind, generous, and caring you are. THANK YOU to the bottom of my heart! 
Second, I want to know how to celebrate! Vote on my poll to the right -----> Vote if I should Do a contest, Party or TONS (and I mean TONS *like 5 strawberry the horse posts, ALL the shamans up, pages upgrated, ) of updates!!!

ANIMAL JAM SECRETS
There is so many gold in the water lands. Did you know, though, there is only 36 gold coins that you can see throghout the lands?





No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer