Thursday, August 17, 2017

Bees & Eclipses!

Hi Jammers! Some super interesting news today! AJHQ announced the plans for the Jamaa Eclipse:


They also issued an eclipse warning. Be sure to read this and keep the warning in mind on August 21.


AJ has a new app on the appstore!

BEES are back!! Hurray! I love the bees, they might be in my top 5 favorite AJ pets :)


To get the bee, click on the honeybee banner. There are lots around Jamaa!


 Click the bottom left or right bee symbols.


This will take you to the bee customization page!


I made a totally original bee with a totally creative name xD


You can now paint with pixels on the easel in the Art Studio, and plushies can be placed in both land & ocean dens!!



I'm very happy AJHQ decided to do this, I was bummed we couldn't put the summer carnival ocean plushies on land. But now we can!


NEW THREAD THURSDAY

Here are multiple eclipse themed outfits!

I decided to use more black than yellow, because it felt too busy with more yellow.

You don't have to stick to the eclipse set to make an eclipse-themed outfit!

Don't forget the sun & moon themed clothing.

Best part is, some sun & moon items are nm!

Incorporate the bee antennae and eclipse items to fully embrace this update xD
I'll be posting more in-depth info on the eclipse update in my next post!

1 comment:

  1. I was totally hoping for lands to go dark! cool outfits!

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer