Thursday, August 17, 2017

Jamaa's Eclipse Preperation

Hello again Jammers. The eclipse update has tons of cool stuff in store so far, and I'm very excited to see what's next!

The eclipse sofa is sharing it's spot with the honeybee wall art!


A full eclipse set is for sale in the Diamond Shop, and two items are nm! You will need 11 diamonds to buy the entire outfit.


Three lands have become darker in this update. It reminds me of the Day of the Phantoms celebration!


Jamaa Township:

Appondale:

Temple of Zios:

The Mira & Zios statures have rays of moonlight illuminating them. It's very pretty!!


I love the atmosphere in these three lands. I also like the approaching eclipse in Appondale! I'm guessing it will get brighter as the days go on? We will have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer