Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Rare Fry Hat

Sup Jammers! The RIM this week is the Rare Fry Hat.


Looks more like celery sticks and ranch to me xD

10 DAY CLEARANCE

The bee items are starting to go on clearance, so I'm assuming in a couple weeks bees wont be up for sale. Also, wrist watches are leaving. I don't think I've ever seen someone wear one though.


Peck's Den is leaving in 4 days too! Which also means it will no longer be the Epic Den this coming Thursday. Get the secret item while you still can.


Is it just me or did AJHQ forget the Eggstravaganza has been going on for almost 5 months now.. Maybe it will leave during fall?


MASTERPIECE MONDAY

I've added a ton of awesome artwork over on the Art page!


No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer