Sunday, August 20, 2017

Even more Eclipse & Bee items + Pet Paradise

Hey Jammers! I'm actually on vacation, and the internet up here is spotty. But no worries! I'm trying my best to get you the latest Jamaa news!

JMC is selling a beehive hat with some odd looking bees, lol.


This actually reminds me of another item that's for sale in JMC, which is the beehive hair!


More furniture has been released in JMF:



Plus, see the Jamaa Eclipse in the Chamber of Knowledge!


 Sky High is gems x2!

10 DAY CLEARANCE


PET PARADISE

Want to care for your pet bee? Want to learn how to care for real-life bees? Click the bee bee-low!

honeybeegraphic

2 comments:

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer