Saturday, September 21, 2013

Beaded Necklace

Hi Jammers! Today the new item today is the beaded Necklace:


The De posted about the Kids and Family Team:

You can click the pic for more info on it ^^^^

Brady Barr has a new video too!
 Now I'm interested in knowing what the biggest is >:)

Have you seen Tunnel Town's newest Bunny?!?
It's the Angler Bunny, which is mostly harmless.

Speaking of Tunnel Town, I've updated the format of Tunnel Town's Bunnies for easier access.

ATTENTION: Apparently I can't update as much as I wanted to today. I will eventually update but for now I can't. I [possibly] can update tomorrow, it depends on what I'm doind. Loads of things get piled on me at the last min. :{

Now here's good news! I UPDATED STRAWBERRY THE HORSE AND THE GIVAWAY IS UP!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer