Sunday, September 8, 2013

Gold Chain Necklace

Hi Jammers! Today the new item is the Gold Chain Necklace, which is following the Silver Chain Necklace

 I like these! They look pretty coolio on yo' animals :3

The DE posted about Ocean Pet Care:
This is great! I love all the cool little tips!!

Brady Barr has a new video up:
That is indeed a good question!

Also in other news I finally got a Kangaroo :3


NEW SEGMENT THINGGY!!!!!
OK. I've come back with EXCITING news! A NEW SEGMENT THINGGY is coming soon to this blog!! It will be... wait for it...

ANIMAL JAM CRAFTS

Are you as excited as I am?!?! Yes, that means I will be showing you stuff to make yourself in REAL LIFE that has to do with Animal Jam! It could be anything to a coloring page to a craft that you can wear yourself!! These will be either EVERY OTHER TUESDAY or EVERY TUESDAY. The first one will be THIS tuesday!!!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE CRAFTS OMGLOBS! CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFTS!
    I LOVE 'EM!
    Okay, thanks! -Creature SpiritChamp

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer