Sunday, June 25, 2017

Animal Jam Fashion Tag Review!

Hey Jammers, I was browsing Target and I stumbled accross some AJ Fashion Tags!

I had to pick one up to see what it was about!


There's a checklist for all the necklaces you could get, and a secret code!! 



It also came with some stickers!!! How fun! I'm gonna have to figure out where to put these guys so I can see them all the time :)


Now here's the fashion tag! It's basically a necklace so I'm not sure why they aren't called that. 


I ended up getting a foil tag, which is super cool because it's holographic!



And here's the backside :)


Alright I bet your waiting to see what comes with it online! Look no further, here is the code's prize... *drumroll please*


1,000 gems! Not bad, not bad! 


1 comment:

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer