Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Sandcastle Sofa, Satellite Dish Hat and SECRET Epic Den ITEM

Hey jammers! Today there is another awesome sandcastle themed item for sale in Kani Kove. Now your ocean critters can lounge on a sofa of sand!


In AJ Play wild, the mobile app, a satellite dish hat is for sale in Jam Mart Clothing! 


I'm having so much fun on the app, the graphics and detail are amazing. Lots of love was put into this app, and I'm genuinely excited to play every day!


Speaking of excited, I was so happy to learn my chick hatched from the egg I bought from the Eggstravaganza event. I'm totally late to the party, I know, but I can't help being giddy for the suprize chick!


Isn't he handsome in his Sunday Best?

At the top of the Epic Dens List, there is an AJHQ spotlight den. This spotlight den is of the Sandcastle, which by the way, is super roomy. However, did you know there is a SECRET ITEM that you can obtain by clicking the right thing?

That's right, you can purchace this Sandcastle Treasure Chest by clicking on a secret object in the den. What is this secret object you ask?


The treasure chest of course! It wont highlight in white if you hover your mouse over it, so you have to just click it. The chest is located just up by the pool table.



 DEN WEDNESDAY

Check out this cool wolf themed den idea. Put two of the wolf torches in front of the wolf throne to make it look super rad. If you are hosting a clan, this would be a great throne for the alpha.


Keep an eye out for more updates on this blog, including a CODE LIST coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer