Sunday, August 25, 2013

Chalkboard

Hi Jammers! Sorry for the late post :I

Anyhow the new item was the item we all predicted would come soon-the chalkboard

 I wonder what kind of writing it is, is it just lines or a language?

The DE poseted about Customizing Nametags :D :
 Hurray!

A new video can be found in Sarepia Theatre:
 Also, did you guys notice when a new jammer first joins AJ, this can bee seen as their username?
FIND IT FRIDAY WINNER
The winner of this weeks Find it Friday is...

Jammer20356!! Good Job!

BLOG UPDATES
NEW TAB!!!! CHECK IT OUT! It's all about TUNNEL TOWN!


2 comments:

  1. I think it's a language on the chalkboard. Some symbols look like english letters, and some are repeatedly used. My sister (jhana) and I found the words "this is" in the beginning of the third line. Pretty cool, eh? -Creature SpiritChamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my aj account is skylar88190 and i have a rareheaddress but my password is got674eem8593 so yeah im quitting animal jam and thats my account for whoever wants my headdress and i have a camis frog so yeah have fun and enjoy! im not a member but i do have free chat btw

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer