Sunday, August 18, 2013

Emu Egg



Hi Jammers. Bleh. My head & throat hurt so this might be a short post. Stupid allergies D:

Anyhow the newest item o' the day is the AMAZING Emu Egg :3

I adore this so much. I hope more come out!

Speaking of more coming out... the Emu Egg WAS on display in Outback Imports before it came out... so do you think the other objects are coming out soon?

Are these to come?

The DE commented about Giant Arctic Wolf Plushies:


.:GLITCHES GALORE:.
 Guess what I saw floating in the Theatre:
 The Ghostly Popcorn! Ooooooooooooh! x3

-

PLUS! Have you heard?! You can get RARES in Adventure Hard Mode [The Phantom Portal].

UPDATES
I am going to start a new thing called "New Thread Thursday" where every Thursday I post an awesome outfit for NM or Members!
When I post a little segment thinggy I will type the title like THIS. x3
No more music for now 3:

Well thats it today Jammers. Jam on!

3 comments:

  1. Hey do you have an emu egg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acually, I has one in my den, but I will only trade it for something good. My username is Pigggo,
      Jammagram me if deal or want to create a deal please

      Delete
  2. I HAVE ONE TOW GOT IT FROM AN ADVETURE BTW IF YOU WANT TO TRADE FOR IT JAG ME USER NAME GUMMYB16

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer