Thursday, August 29, 2013

Wind Helmet

Hey Jammers!! Today was a busy day for me, whew!

The new item is the helmet of Wind Armor, which is being sold in the Diamond shop



The costume looks cool from the cover of Jamaa Journal!



The DE posted some AWESOME Jammer art:



Master Arcticwolf

Princess Windymoon

Sparkle Berrywolf

Congrats to Doctor Magicmoon, Little Bravegirl, Master Arcticwolf, Princess Windymoon, and Sparkle Berrywolf!!!!

Can it be?!....
THE MAP HAS BEEN CHANGED. 
 It's back in full swing! YESSSS I loved this map :'D

A new callender has been posted:
 .:GLITCHES GALORE:.

So I was in the Theatre and I was running then I went into another tab, but when I came baaack...
I WAS RUNNING IN PLACE!!

Here's a vid of it!

NEW THREAD THRUSDAYS
Hey all boys out there-want an outfit for the first day that will give you an A+ in fashion this fall? Shock all your classmates with this awesome outfit:

A close up:
This outfit is completely Non-member. You need: Beannie (Summer Carnival, 2,000 ticksts), Tie (Jam Mart Furniture, 100 gems), Silver Glove (Epic Wonders, 2,000 gems ), and Rare/Non Rare Backback (either work, Jam Mart Furniture, 400 gems) you can copy the colors of the penguin or make your own pattern!

1 comment:

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer