Saturday, October 5, 2013

Bat Toombstone and more Night Of the Phantoms items +FIF AND NEW SEGMENTS!

click here to enter my ghost story contest :o

Hola Jammers! Sorry I couldn't poster yesterday, I had a sleepover.

There are lotsa new items:



I love em :) 

The DE posted two times also:


 and they caught penguin maina XD

For the Jamaa Township noticed thinggy, I just LOVE how the railing looks on the bridge!!
TREE TRACKING
The tree has lost more leaves and they are now on the ground ^.^
So purdy *w*

FIND IT FRIDAY
Last week's winner was...

 Dragon2635! Good job!!
Now this week's is....

NEW SEGMENT THINGGYS!!!
I am proud to announce two new segment thinggys! They are...

  • Pet Paradise [Saturdays]
  • Animal Jam Secrets [Mondays]
Pet paradise is all about ANIMAL JAM PETS! The segment will start next week. 
Animal Jam Secrets is about secrets of Jamaa, or things you didn't notice!




2 comments:

  1. :D It's in deep blue, near the phantom's treasure game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its the plant near the rock with a hole in it in the deep blue where a fish comes out

    -Sky12349

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer