Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Mummy Mask + ANOTHER SEGMENT!?!??

Hey Jammers! The Newest item of the day is a Mummy Mask

LOVES IT :3

The DE apparently changed the name of their segment to Cool Dens instead of Epic Dens:

And a new vid is in Brady Barr's Theatre

ANOTHER NEW SEGMENT!!! It's called Holiday Corner and when holidays are here, EVERY SINGLE DAY I will point out something I noticed in Jamaa. Kinda like I do, but now it has a name :3

HOLIDAY CORNER
Did you guys notice for Halloween, the Diamond Shop is glowing, but it HAS NO FLAG?!?!?

Animal Jam Crafts will be posted next, stay tuned ^-^

ALSO: I WILL POST THREE NTTS, DEN WEDNESDAYS AND ANIMAL JAM SECRETS FOR NIGHT OF THE PHANTOMS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer