Friday, October 25, 2013

IS YOUR BIRTHDAY IN OCTOBER???!!!!!! {CLOSED}

CLOSED
So if your birthday is in October, comment below this form to get a FREE birthstone. No password is needed,  no other information. Just your username and your birthday (year not needed)

 Here is the form for MEMBERS:  Username: Birthday:

Non Members:  Sadly the birthstone is for members only. Non members can't put the birthstone in their dens.You can recieve my gift but can't open it. I CAN send it to you if you want's. If you are a non member but you want it, please say a time & day that is good for you (weekends work best for me). It might not be good for me, so I will reply if I can't attend. (AJ time is displayed on the right of this blog --> )

 Here is the form for NON MEMBERS:  Username: Birthday: Time/Day:

I will reply to you "sent" when I send your birthstone.  Ok! Comment below if your birthday is this month OCTOBER

13 comments:

  1. SAGANLUCY, AND TODAY! OCTOBER 26!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ello gringersnap i'm a nonmember ( my membership expired last week) so i was wondering if u could just mail me a letter, no gift just a letter thats what i would like. birthday date: october 23

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to, but what is your username? :o)
      Gringersnap

      Delete
    2. my account is expert1238 and birthday is october 23rd

      Delete
  3. Hi Gringer :3 I thinks its nice that you do this. Anyways, my b-day was on the 9th, so it was a while ago >.< I might do a b-day/Halloween party on October 31 :D cant wait for Halloween!! I still need a costume though... well thx!

    P.S. I love the new music for Halloween!

    -Sky12349

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gringer! My birthday is on October! User: Iamcool2671 ( Your buddy ) October 9th :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Username:QwERtyZY
    Birthday:October 15
    Time/Day:No need just send it its okay with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. User: MegX3
    Bday: October 11

    I'm nm but please can you just send it to me (I'm getting a membership on Halloween)

    ReplyDelete
  7. bambooeater123, October 15

    ReplyDelete

1. No bad language, please
2. Don't spam up the place
3. Don't be mean!
4. Do not ask me or other people for things

Large Rainbow Pointer